Roaring Spring, PA 16673
Due to the current high demand for linerboard and pulp production, this extraordinary opportunity is available through September 15th, 2021.
Offers on the pulp mill and paper lines subject to Turnkey offers.
- 200,000 Tons Per Year Annual Yield
- 150,000 Tons Per Year Pulp Production
- (3) Paper Lines Perfect for Linerboard: 111″, 115″ and 71″ trim width
- Recently Updated Wood Chip Receiving & Processing Installation
- 330+ Acre Site/400,000+ Sq. Ft. Under Roof
- Recent Multi-Million Dollar Cap-Ex Projects
- 20 MW Electrical Input with Greater Capacity Available
- Ultra-Clear Spring Water Source Throughout Property
The sale of the former Appvion Paper & Pulp site will be overseen by Roaring Spring Park, LLC.
The trusted advisors and contractors below will serve as sales agents, technical consultants, and auctioneers:
Sales Agents & Technical Advisors: Perry Videx LLC and CanAm Machinery Inc.